We are proud to have the most premium Removable Wallpaper on the market! This amazing product is a peel and stick, made from fine matte fabric (polyester) and easy to install yourself.
Our processing time is 3-5 business days before shipping it off for you. If you require it quicker, just let us know!
Just position it on your wall and slowly remove the backing as you smooth it down the wall with your hands. It's easier than you think!
* Can be pulled apart if it folds over during installation *
* Easy to peel back and re-position *
* Non-toxic *
*Can be re-used (just keep the backing paper) *
* No need for messy glues *
* Can be removed without damaging walls *
* Suitable for all correctly painted & primed surfaces, as well as glass *
* Can be used in well ventilated powder rooms *
* Can be sealed with a waterproofing spray for protection for splash prone/wipeable areas i.e. near sinks/toilets*
Can you make or acquire custom designs?
Yes - we do custom designs! If you have an idea mind, simply send us an email
What about paste up wallpaper?
You can order any of our designs in Traditional Paste Up Wallpaper, and it's 35% cheaper than our removable. Some people say it's easier to install, but all depends what you are used to or have used before.
Each order is custom made
Our wallpaper is bespoke so each order is made to your specific wall dimensions.
Panels will be evenly spaced across your wall, so you won't need to awkwardly trim panels at the end or have an uneven panel on the wall.
It will arrive safely packed in a big tube/carton, with numbered panels in correct order, with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.
If you would like to see some of our clips on installation, feel free to check our Instagram highlights and reels.
Do you recommend particular installers?
Yes! We can recommend installers if you are not comfortable to put it up yourself - just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It's also a good idea to Google search for local "painters and decorators" and ask them if they installer self adhesive wallpaper.
How many panels do I need?
1. Measure the total width and height of your wall in (mm). Don't forget to include windows and any space above doors in your measurements. We don't make small wallpaper pieces to fit around obstacles, so you will need to trim around your windows etc during installation with a sharp stanley knife. It is not as difficult as you might think!
Need more or less height?
2. If you require additional wall height over our standard 250 cm height click here to add it to your cart, or with shorter heights (i.e. if you are doing a half wall up to 125cm high) please use the half wall option here.
3. Click on the wallpaper design you like, and select the number of panels you require. If your walls are a bit uneven or you are wrapping around a room, it's a good idea to add another approx. 5-10cms on to your total width. Better to have a little extra than not enough.
* For teflon-based, low or no VOC paints, paints that are mould or stain resistant, (most modern paints) we recommend using a good quality primer before you install your wallpaper.
Priming before you wallpaper will ensure the adhesive will not become compromised by paint repellents, chemicals/gasses and ensure correct adhesion and safe removal.
The great thing about Viponds, is that the wait time is only 24+ hours before you can install your wallpaper.
If you use Taubmans and British Paints prep coats from Bunnings, the wait time is 4-6 weeks before installation.
Primer needs to go on top of your wall paint before installing wallpaper.
Lack of correct wall preparation increases the risk of the wallpaper falling off.
Installation instructions come with your wallpaper, and will go into more detail about how to install yourself!
SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA
For shipping outside of Australia, please visit our Custom Orders and International Shipping page or contact us and we can get a shipping quote for you.